The mission of the role is to assist our project managers to deliver quality refurbishment and fit out projects to our clients. The role is focused on in live and operational stores for national retailers, airports, petrol stations and commercials.
Our Project Coordinators who aspire to become project managers have the option to undergo our PM Training Program. The PM training can fast track capable candidates towards project management roles within 12 months.
In this role, you will:
1. Help manage and deliver at least 10 projects per year (average project $500k) with a varied mix of different national retailers and project types.
2. Consistently score ‘Very Good’ to ‘Excellent’ in our surveys with all stakeholders: clients, teams, contractors and suppliers.
This role requires that you provide evidence in the following competencies:
1. Qualifications: Engineering degree and/or construction-related discipline (or project management qualifications) is ideal.
2. Prior experience: A prior project management experience will be considered favorably.
3. Excellent communication skills: Ability to deal and communicate with a very wide range of stakeholders with varied levels of communication and technical skills.
4. Attention to detail: Ability to see important details without being prompted.
5. Work ethics: Willingness to work until the job is done. Long hours can be commonplace.
6. Proactivity: Act without being prompted, and bring new ideas and approaches to our business.
7. Highly Efficient: Produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
8. Software: Strong experience in Microsoft Project and Excel.
Flexem is a leading construction and fitout group with a special focus on national retailers. We are a vibrant team of managers, onsite trades people and foremen who work together to deliver premium quality refurbishment projects on live and operational stores.
The quality of our delivery meant more demand for our expertise. And our recruitment program is part of our growth strategy. We know that our valued people underpin our success story. We make conscious effort in supporting their aspirations. We encourage you to consider this as a long term opportunity for a fulfilling career.