The mission of the role is to deliver quality projects to our clients (national retailers, airports, petrol stations and commercials) with special requirements in refurbishments in their live/operational stores. Night works and daily handovers for day operations is common practice.
In this role, you will:
1. Deliver 4-7 projects (4-10 weeks each) per year. About 60% of these projects require night shifts and/or are in regional areas.
2. Consistently score ‘Very Good’ to ‘Excellent’ in our surveys with all stakeholders: Project managers, clients, contractors and suppliers.
This role requires the following experience and competencies:
1. Prior experience in refurbishments within operational stores: You have demonstrated the ability to deliver refurbishment projects within operational (live) stores and within trading hours. Night works with daily handovers to store managers is common practice.
2. Excellent communication skills: You can easily deal and communicate with a very wide range of stakeholders: Architects, Project managers, contractors, store managers, and staff.
3. Attention to detail: You are able to see important details without being prompted.
4. Proactivity: Act without being prompted, and bring new ideas and solutions to our business.
5. Highly Efficient: Produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
6. Work ethics: You are willing to work until the job is done. Long hours and travels to regional areas are expected.
Flexem is a leading construction and fitout group with a special focus on national retailers. We are a vibrant team of managers, onsite trades people and foremen who work together to deliver premium quality refurbishment projects on live and operational stores.
The quality of our delivery meant more demand for our expertise. And our recruitment program is part of our growth strategy. We know that our valued people underpin our success story. We make conscious effort in supporting their aspirations. We encourage you to consider this as a long term opportunity for a fulfilling career.