Do you want to learn about fit out and refurbishment in the retail industry? Are you a night owl who also loves traveling to regional areas in NSW and Canberra?
You will learn a great deal from our project managers, coordinators and our foremen. You can explore what you like most between project management and hands-on site works.
You will undertake more than 450 hours of site experience with one (or more) of our foremen during your first 3-4 months while learning project management skills (and tools) with one of our project managers.
A typical refurbishment or a fit-out project that you will coordinate includes:
- Understanding project scope and client’s needs
- Liaising with clients and trades
- Preparing tenders and quotes
- Issuing and managing contracts
- Programming and procurement
- Enjoying regional Australia if you are lucky enough to be on that team.
- Handover the site to a very happy client.
Qualifications: A university degree as a minimum.
Knowledge (Required but can be acquired): Project Management & Construction.
Traits: You bring impeccable work ethics and curiosity, and we can teach you the rest.