A Flexem Leading Hand is the 2nd in charge on site and assists the foreman in supervision and with hands-on works. For instance:
- Building ICP walls and ceilings
- Installing minor stainless steel metal works (e.g., angles, cuppings and bollards)
- Installing wall claddings- finish products
- Installing shelves and whiteboards.
- Disconnecting/connecting plumbing fixtures
- Installing other fixture and fittings
Our Leading Hand is expected to become proficient in the Flexem online WHSE system including trades inductions and daily sign in/out.
Strong experience with tools is a must, while a carpentry training and experience is preferable but not always necessary.