Our project coordinators are 2 types:
- Those who are on their way to becoming project managers, and
- Those who are so good at coordinating, they choose to coordinate forever (they are highly sought after by our project managers and are commonly known as ‘The Magicians’).
A typical refurbishment or a fit-out project that you will coordinate includes:
- Understanding project scope and client’s needs
- Liaising with clients and trades
- Preparing tenders and quotes
- Issuing and managing contracts
- Programming and procurement
- Enjoying regional Australia if you are lucky enough to be on that team.
- Handover the site to a very happy client.
Qualifications: A university degree as a minimum.
Knowledge (Required but can be acquired): Project Management & Construction.
Traits: You bring impeccable work ethics and curiosity, and we can teach you the rest.